Monday, October 11, 2010

Takin' a Ride on Green Pastures

My fourteen year old niece is amazing! She is beautiful on the outside as well as the inside. She is smart. She is a very talented barrel racer, complete with a couple of belt buckles she wears with pride. She also has a love for her family, particularly, the little ones.

Since she first met LilE the summer of 2006, she was smitten. And LilE took right to her as well.

They also share a love for animals. Fortunately for us, we can go visit all the animals on Jess's farm. Here they are with both George's.

As she continues to grow into such a precious young lady, she did not complain about not getting to sit at the "grown up table", but embraced having tea with LilE.

Last Christmas she taught LilE how to text.

While in Texas this October, we were able to stay with Jess and family. They were able to rearrange their schedules (aka skip school) to play with us! LilE is still talking about her day with the horses! Jess was so great with the two little ones. A gift for sure!

And I love this one from behind... 

And couldn't end without letting you all see the champ in action!


3 comments:

Bec said...

Thanks for all your sweet comments about J. I love the picture from the back as well.

Sally said...

I'm impressed that you are so organized to with pictures from years past. I remember J as the sweet little girl with her dad at your wedding. She has turned into a beautiful young lady.

Jessie said...

Thank you so much! This was just the pick-me-up I needed for the day:)I love you all!!!