Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Randomness

1. Have you heard the latest Passion CD? Awesome. You need to check it out. One song that really hits home is Our God by Chris Tomlin. This past few months several friends have been diagnosed with cancer, marriages on the rocks, miscarriages, infertility, and children in unthinkable situations, just to name a few.

"Our God is greater
Our God is stronger
God you are higher than any other
Our God is Healer
Awesome in power
Our God, Our God"

You can listen HERE. Or here, since BC and I are thinking along the same lines this week.

2. My "Bible Study girls" are reading through the book For Women Only. I finished it. Very eye opening into the lives of men and how they think and what they need from their wives. JD has been reading For Men Only.  Both are a must read for married couples!

3. Destinations conference was awesome! You can check out a few of the resources I thought were amazing over at Today's Housewife.

4. Speaking of Today's Housewife, Seeds Family Worship is giving away some good stuff on our blog today. You can get your free song and coupon HERE!

1 comment:

W and Js mommy said...

I just have to PRAISE Him when I hear that song! I think w and J know all the words I just keep playing it over and over! :) Our family is in some serious change mine and my parents I cling to HIS NAME for comfort!